31/10/2012

Graphic Design: Movember T-shirt Designs by David Schwen

Ok boys, tomorrow is the 1st November, which can only mean one thing - it's time to shave of your facial fuzz and start growing your 'taches for Movember.

If you don't know what Movember is then you can head over to their website, but basically the idea is to get sponsored for growing your most marvellous moustache during the month of November all in aid of charity.

This brings me to today's project, these fantastic Movember t-shirt designs by David Schwen. You can see more work by David over here or pick up some of his Movember t-shirts over here.









5 comments:

  1. Nice post. You've done really excellent work. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Among the three, that blue colored t-shirt stands out the most for me. The design is simple and yet attractive. When I visit David's website, I found out that he was a great designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. You've done really excellent work. image masking service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really like your T shirt design. I’m working on product retouching platform for the editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.product-retouching-service

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...